We are a fun and fast-growing company who designs and builds bespoke homes in France for English-speaking clients. We are now looking to strengthen our team by appointing an architect based in our Glasgow Office.
Working closely with the Project Management team, you will be trained to our services in order to fully understand our positioning and our added value to clients. You will then take on your role by providing a full architectural design of our clients projects and guide them through to completion.
- You will be working as part of a team and will be coordinating with other disciplines (Structural/MEP/Project manager);
- You will be liaising with clients and other professionals to establish building type, style, cost limitations and landscaping requirements;
- You will study condition and characteristics of sites, taking into account drainage, topsoil, trees, rock formations, etc.;
- You will analyse site survey and advise clients on development and construction details and ensures that proposed designs blend in with the surrounding environment;
- You will be developing detailed scale drawings and specifications of bespoke homes as well as imagery, in line with our clients vision;
- You will be producing the planning application files and will communicate with planning departments to ensure approval.
- You will create strong and durable relationships with your clients by being involved from the earliest stages up until completion of their projects.
- You are an experienced Architect;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You have good interpersonal skills, be quick on the uptake and capable of stretching yourself and your knowledge base;
- You are able to design a project within a given budget ranging from standard homes to luxurious properties;
- You have some experience in home renovation, extension and new build;
- You have some experience in detailed kitchen and bathroom design with ability to create appropriate material and equipment selections;
- You have some experience in interior design for luxury alpine chalets, modern villas, barn conversions and traditional farmhouses;
- You have some experience of designing based on various regional planning regulations for residential renovation and new build projects;
- You are able to produce mechanical, electrical, and plumbing blueprints;
- You are a team player, committed to meeting deadlines, displaying initiative and adding value to your team;
- You are computer literate (Apple preferably) and have a sound working knowledge of ArchiCAD, BimX, Cinerender, Photoshop and the Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong graphic presentation skills are a must;
- You are sensible to international cultures and are looking for a company which will appreciate your true potential.
What's on Offer:
- A permanent position with great career prospects.
- A pleasant work environment in a young and dynamic team of A-players only.
- Being part of the core team of a company you can be proud of, delivering beautiful quality homes internationally.
- Challenging and interesting tasks, offering individual development.
- Being part of a strong and fast growing company in the largest and ever expanding market.
- Competitive salary.
- Startup innovative approach.
To apply please send your CV to: